Important Reminders + Things To Prepare Before Class [Please Read]
Welcome to this FREE Introduction to Perfumery Course!
I've personally made this course for those who are just curious, looking for a new hobby or exploring perfumery as a business.
By the end of this course, you should have accomplished these:
- BASIC FRAGRANCE KNOWLEDGE. Learn about the brief history of fragrance, an overview of the industry, how we smell, proper terminology, different fragrance formulations, fragrance ingredients, how fragrances are made.
- FORMULATING FRAGRANCES. Basic Fragrance Formulations
- If you want to learn more about fragrances in depth (like learning about the different fragrance families and creating your own blends), I would suggest joining our Fragrance101 classes.
Just a few notes before you start with the course:
- I find that it's best to allocate around 1-2 hours to read through this course. I've made the course straight to the point and to include only what's relevant.
- Find a quiet space to go through the course. If you can't finish the course in one sitting, don't fret! You can always come back to this course - it will be here online for eternity (Haha!)
- Yes - it's quick to read through it - but what's more important is what comes AFTER reading it : Creating your own fragrances. After reading through this course, it's best that your PRACTICE what you've learned and live out a scentful life!
READY TO START? Click “Complete and Continue” (or that right-pointing arrow), over on the upper right side of the screen!